Table of Contents
Unzip Graphlytic installation file "graphlytic-<version>.zip" into home Graphlytic directory (for example: c:\graphlytic\)
Graphlytic's configuration is stored in the "conf/graphlytic.conf" file.
The configuration contains (among other options):
- Location of important directories like logs, custom icons, and widgets.
- Default SMTP connection.
- Default password strength.
- Branding options.
For all options and examples of how to use them please refer to Configuration.
HTTP vs. HTTPS configuration
Edit configuration file "graphlytic.bat" to use HTTP or HTTPS (or both) for connecting to the Graphlytic web application. This is an optional step (default config is HTTP and HTTPS both enabled).
REM disable or enable HTTP/HTTPS. To disable comment or remove line
Install Windows Service
In order to correctly register Graphlytic as a Windows Service go to the Graphlytic HOME directory (e.g. "c:\graphlytic") and run the graphlytic_service_installer.exe as an administrator and with proper arguments. Example:
- first argument can be INSTALL or UNINSTALL
- if you are running the INSTALL command there are two other arguments (please use full paths and place the parameters in quotes like shown in the example above):
- bat - location of the graphlytic.bat file which is used for starting the app
- log - location and file name where the Windows Service logs will be stored
- the directory defined in the "log" argument has to already exist before you run the installation